How Do We work Through the Process?
- Water Removal: This is done with the help of large submersible pumps that help draw out excess water in a fast and an effective manner.
- Smoke & Soot Removal: When a fire outbreak occurs, smoke & soot are something that is common to follow. Air scrubbers are used to appropriately deal with smoke & soot in an effective manner.
- Moisture Removal: This involves removal of accumulated moisture from the property surroundings with the help of dehumidifiers, air coolers, and vacuum cleaners. Hygrometers are also used at the end for measuring the amount of moisture present in order to ensure proper removal of the dampness around.
- Carpet Cleaning: Carpets are susceptible to dust, germs, and stains. Thus cleaning carpets becomes highly important post a water damage tragedy. Vacuum cleaners, stain removal agents, and carpet brushes are used to clean the carpet dirt in an effective manner.
- Mold Removal: Mold is something that comes free along with moisture. These are water-borne bacteria that need to be dealt with in order to avoid various health issues.
- Odor Removal: Odor is of two types. Good odor and bad odor. But it is the bad odor that is unbearable. And, to deal with these side effects of water or fire damage, various fragrant sprays having appropriate amounts of disinfectants are used.